Belgian bread of artisanal quality•10 March 2022
Traditional bread with rough crust and tender open crumb due to baking on stone. With an irresistible aroma and taste thanks to self-prepared active wheat-rye sourdough, traditional recipe and 30 hours of preparation.
Consumers are looking for honest, high-quality bread, prepared locally according to a simple recipe with recognisable ingredients.
High quality is the result of excellent ingredients, a traditional process and long preparation time: natural sourdough fermentation and baking on stone.
Baguettes, half baguettes, small breads, ...
Consumers are looking for honest, high-quality bread.
- Traditional stone-baked bread with a rustic crust and open crumb
- Local Belgian production
- 100% natural ingredients
- Fermented with homemade sourdough
- 30 hours preparation time
- Irresistible aroma and taste of wheat-rye sourdough and long preparation time
- Exceptionally long freshness naturally