ICT-Digital Support Analyst BE-NL
We are looking for an ICT Digital Support Analyst for Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Reactive resolution of day-to-day issues
- Proactive resolution
- Evaluate monitoring reports of the different ICT environments
- Monitor & evaluate security incidents & reports
- Build-up in house competence for resolving issues in the most business critical business applications
- Implement more robust platforms
- Represent the end-user within the ICT organization and propose projects to improve the service levels and the end user experience
- Improvement projects / Changes
- You proactively propose and implement improvements to the existing ICT infrastructure
- End to end follow up and monitoring of ICT infrastructure and end user application projects;
- Anticipate and analyse end user business needs
- Platform & process optimization
- Bachelor ICT or equivalent
- Knowledge of end user workplaces is key
- Windows 10/11
- Office 365 applications
- Smartphone devices (iPhone / iPad / Android)
- IP telephony
- Knowledge of supporting ICT infrastructure is key
- Microsoft (Azure) Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Networking & Wi-Fi
- Workstation and mobile device management portals
- Knowledge of the following is an asset
- Security monitoring and reporting
- Windows Server Management
- Security incident resolution
- Linux administration and set up
- Remote software installation
- Virtualization environments (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Powershell and/or Bash scripting
- You are very accurate
- You are a communicative & assertive teamplayer
- You have sufficient maturity to work in an international business environment
- Strong analytical skills and strong problem solving capabilities
- You can work independently
- Language skills: Proficient in Dutch, French & English. Knowledge of German is asset
- A dynamic environment where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Attractive salary package supplemented with numerous fringe benefits.
- Groupe and hospitalizations insurance, dental care, meal and eco vouchers.
- A challenging and broad position with direct responsibilities.
- You end up in a family business where everyone knows each other.
- Short communication lines.
Since the beginning in 1989 Diversi Foods has been a flexible and reliable partner for its customers. After a journey of independent growth, Diversi Foods has been acquired by the Martin Braun-Gruppe in 2018. Martin Braun-Gruppe is a German family business in industrial bakery, both bakery ingredients as well as frozen bakery products. By this acquisition Diversi Foods and its sister company Wolf ButterBack have joined to become a bigger international player in frozen bakery, with a large assortment of bread, viennoiserie and savoury snack specialties. Our ambition is to continue growing as a specialist in bakery specialties.